Sq. Enix has detailed its full schedule for this yr’s Tokyo Sport Present and it contains recent appears at a few of its most highly-anticipated titles together with Forspoken, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy and Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin.
The full schedule spans three entire days, from October 1 by to October 3, with Sq. Enix’s primary showcase going down on October 1 at 7pm JST/ 11am BST/ 3am PST.
After that, there’ll be livestreams which deal with particular person titles, presumably for deeper dives. PS5 unique Forspoken is first up with its personal stream coming in a while October 1, whereas others like Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy and Stranger of Paradise: Ultimate Fantasy Origin will take the stage on October 2. Ultimate Fantasy 7: The First Soldier will wrap issues up on October 3.
There are even some extra particular occasions sprinkled in between the streams, together with a Sq. Enix music particular and jazz reside portray which we’ll in all probability tune into as a result of how might we not.
We bought our final replace on Forspoken not so way back, throughout September’s PlayStation Showcase. Whereas Sq. Enix hasn’t gone as far as to element what extra info we are able to count on to see in regards to the sport throughout its presentation, we’re hoping for some extra gameplay footage and possibly even a extra narrowed-down launch date.
Sq. Enix’s full schedule could be discovered beneath with the related YouTube streams linked for fast entry:
- Sq. Enix Presents TGS 2021 – 7pm JST/ 11am BST/ 3am PT
- Sq. Enix Music TGS 2021 Particular Reside live performance – 9pm JST/ 1pm BST/ 5am PT
- Forspoken – 10pm JST/ 2pm BST/ 6am PT
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy – 1pm JST/ 5am BST/ 9pm PT (1 October)
- Ultimate Fantasy Courageous Exvius – 3.30pm JST/ 7.30am BST/ 11.30pm PT
- Struggle of the Visions: Ultimate Fantasy Courageous Exvius – 4.45pm JST/ 8.45am BST/ 12.45am PT
- SaGa collection – 5.45pm JST/ 9.45am BST/ 1.45am PT
- Stranger of Paradise: Ultimate Fantasy Origin – 9pm JST/ 1pm BST/ 5am PT
- Sq. Enix Jazz Reside Portray – 10pm JST/ 2pm BST/ 6am PT
- Ultimate Fantasy Buying and selling Card Sport – 12pm JST/ 4am BST/ 8pm PT (2 October)
- Chocobo GP – 1pm JST/ 5am BST/ 9pm PT (2 October)
- Voice of Playing cards – The Isle Dragon Roars – 2.15pm JST/ 6.15am BST/ 10.15pm PT (2 October)
- Ultimate Fantasy 7: The First Soldier – 5.30pm JST/ 9.30am BST/ 1.30 am PT
As for the remainder of Tokyo Sport Present, it’s already been confirmed that there’ll be streams from different large names, together with Xbox, Ubisoft, Capcom and Konami between September 30 and October 3.
It’s price tempering expectations for Xbox’s showcase, although, as in a publish on Xbox Wire, Head of Xbox Asia Jeremy Hinton confirmed that Xbox’s stream will probably be a group occasion reasonably than an announcement showcase, with “no new world debuts” however loads of “regionally related updates on beforehand introduced video games coming later this yr.”
Evaluation: Ultimate Fantasies
Sq. Enix has a reasonably robust displaying, then, for Tokyo Sport Present this yr. However regardless of the big variety of Ultimate Fantasy streams at this present, there’s nonetheless a few obtrusive Ultimate Fantasy-shaped holes, Final Fantasy 16 being one among them and Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part 2 being one other.
Effectively, it’s maybe not an enormous shock that these video games do not look like current at TGS this yr. It’s seemingly that Sq. Enix is attempting to deal with its titles which are anticipated to launch late this yr and early subsequent yr. Given Ultimate Fantasy 16 and Ultimate Fantasy 7 Half 2 each do not have launch dates but it feels secure to say they’re going to be somewhat later than that.
It was solely earlier this year that Ultimate Fantasy 16’s producer Naoki Yoshida expressed doubt in regards to the sport making the Tokyo Sport Present deadline, saying that the event crew would favor to indicate off the sport nearer to its launch versus drip-feeding info to followers over an extended time frame.